Download Ubuntu Theme For Windows
Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? I hope you are all having a great day so far. My day is alright. I have an injury I am currently nursing, it should take about 1 week for it to heal, smh anyway enough about my issues lol, read on…
Today we will feature one of the most popular themes for Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7. I present to you Maverick 10 by dpcdpc11. If you want your Windows computer to look like an Ubuntu theme, this is the theme for you, lets break it down.
Maverick 10 Theme For Windows
Maverick brings you the Ubuntu look to your Windows 10. You can enjoy the orange and dark grey style with this redesigned theme that mixes the best from Ubuntu and flat clean elements, giving a beautiful and modern look to your PC.
Maverick 10 features:
• one awesome Windows themes: folder Theme
• one matching windows cursor scheme: folder Resources\Cursors
• one amazing wallpaper: folder Resources\Wallpapers
• one cool matching PotPlayer skin: folder Resources\Skins
• unlimited support!
Maverick 10 basic instructions:
• create a Restore Point using System Restore (safety first!)
• patch Windows so you can use 3rd party themes by installing UxStyle
• rename the “aerolite.msstyles” file to aerolite.msstyles.backup, which you can find in the “C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\aero” folder. If you can’t rename the file then you’ll have to Take Ownership by Right Clicking, using this .reg hack: Add “Take Ownership” to Explorer Right-Click Menu in Windows
• install the theme by copying the content of Theme folder in “C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\”
• apply the themes from the Personalize panel
• apply the registry settings by applying the maverick_10_window_metrics.reg in the Window Metrics folder
• restart Windows and…
• enjoy using this theme!
• OPTIONAL! use OldNewExplorer to make Windows Explorer cool again by checking all the options except for: Use alternate navigation buttons style, Show details pane on the bottom and Show status bar
• OPTIONAL! narrow vertical taskbar: use 7+ Taskbar Tweaker. Right click on the tray icon>advanced settings and set the no_width_limit = 1
Ubuntu Theme For Windows Screenshots
Install Ubuntu Theme For Windows
Quick Links: Download Google Maps For iOS | Download Banktivity 5 For Mac | Download Viber For Windows | Can You Install Windows Apps on a Chromebook? | Top Strategy Games For PC | Top Action Games For PC | Best Remote Desktop Apps For Windows | Photoshop Alternatives For Windows 10 | Best BitTorrent Apps For Windows | Microsoft Office Alternatives On Windows 10 | Best Antivirus Apps For Windows | Download Surface User Manuals
Today’s Popular Microsoft Article: Download Adobe Photoshop Express