How to Remove the Botched Windows 10 Update KB4524244
Microsoft has recently pulled Windows 10 security update KB4524244 after the company discovered that in some cases, not only that it fails to install, but it also causes other issues by breaking down certain features of the operating system, such as the Reset this PC option.
This security update was published on February 11 as part of this month’s Patch Tuesday rollout and was aimed at all Windows 10 versions released so far, including those no longer getting updates for Home and Pro SKUs.
The Windows 10 versions that received the KB4524244 update are the following:
- Windows 10 version 1607 (Anniversary Update)
- Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1803 (May 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 vers… (read more)
Remember to like our facebook and our twitter @WindowsMode for a chance to win a free Surface Pro tablet every month!