Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Hello everyone, you can download Slack for Windows 11 and experience an amazing group chatting software that is a direct rival of Microsoft’s very own Microsoft Teams software. This app is perfect for anyone who is running a school, a small business or large enterprise.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should give Slack a try. As some of you might remember or know, here at Oxavi Group we prefer to use Microsoft Teams as our companies group chatting software but before switched to Teams, we actually used Slack and we loved it, the only reason we changed software’s was because Microsoft Teams comes integrated with Office and all of it’s apps, this is because we have an office 365 subscription. Slack might just be more than enough for you and your organization if you want a free, stable and nicely designed team communication software. Let me know in the comments if you decide to try Slack to power your business in the comments below.
Table of Contents
Install Slack on Windows
What Is Slack About?
Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
You might also like todownload Office 2019 for Windows 10.