Download Affinity Photo For Windows
Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? You can now download Affinity Photo for Windows 10, a premium and well worth the price app for Windows 10. Microsoft is promoting this game with a 25% off discount running for the next 12 days from the day of this post, so if you have been thinking of downloading this software but you weren’t sure, now is the best time to make your decision. If you don’t know much or have never heard of Affinity Photo, read on.
Today we will showcase Affinity Photo for Windows 10, a reliable and beautifully designed photo editing app that is a legit photoshop alternative for your PC, don’t believe me? Maybe the information you read right below will change your mind. Let’s find out what else makes Affinity Photo one of the most popular photo editing apps on the market.
What Is Affinity Photo About?
Affinity Photo is faster, smoother and more powerful than ever, Affinity Photo continues to push the boundaries for professional photo editing software. With a huge tool set specifically engineered for creative and photography professionals, whether you are editing and retouching images, or creating full-blown multi-layered compositions, it has all the power and performance you will ever need.
Engineered for Professionals & Beginners:
- Open, edit and save Photoshop PSD files
- RGB, CMYK, Greyscale and LAB color spaces
- End-to-end CMYK workflow with ICC color management
- Full 16 and 32-bit per channel editing
- Work with all standard formats like PNG, TIFF, JPG, GIF, SVG, EPS, EXR, HDR and PDF
- Panning and zooming is always live at 60fps with live previews, live tools and real-time editing
- Open and edit massive images without compromising performance or running out of memory
- Full support for unlimited layers, layer groups, adjustment layers, filter layers and masks
- Resize layers without any loss of quality. Lock, hide, duplicate and merge layers easily
- Edit live filters, adjustments, effects, blend modes and masks non-destructively
- Undo history can be saved with the document so you can always undo your changes
Professional image processing:
- Open RAW and other images in a dedicated pre-processing work space
- Adjust exposure, black point, clarity, vibrancy, white balance, shadows, highlights and much more
- Recover detail thought to be lost by editing in an unbounded linear color space