Download Digimon World: Next Order for Windows
Hello everyone, you can download Digimon World: Next Order for Windows 11 and experience playing a game that will make you feel like you are in the popular Anime series.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should definitely try this game on your Windows 10 or Windows 11 PCs. I must say, I am not the biggest Digimon fan but, my little brother really loved the show since we were younger and he keeps up with it to this day. I was more so a Pokemon fan but, as I got older I actually started to love both and I have noticed myself liking random Digimon clips that popup on my YouTube channel when I searched for something similar. With that said, this game’s gameplay is where it is at, the graphics are good enough, they make it look and feel like it’s in the Anime world, which is what most of us would want but the gameplay takes it to another level thanks to the RPG system that lets you upgrade your own abilities plus your help your Digimon digivolve and adapt. The game also continues to get regular updates from it’s developers including adding new Digimons while those of us can still play with the likes of over 200 including Agumon, Magnamon, Wizarmon, Lady Devimon, Leomon and the classic Angemon. Anyway, let us know in the comments what you think about this game if you decide to try it.
Table of Contents
Install Digimon World: Next Order on Windows
What is Digimon World: Next Order game about?
Digimon World: Next Order is a game that works on your Windows PC and it allows you to play as your favorite Digimon from the classic and newer Digimon TV shows that a lot of us enjoy and continue to enjoy.
In Digimon World: Next Order, the Digital World has fallen into a state of utter chaos as Machinedramon has run rampant. As a Digidestined, you have been called upon to restore order and bring balance back to the world. You will embark on an epic journey to recruit as many faithful Digimon companions as possible to aid you in your quest. These creatures will be your allies as you explore the vast and dangerous world of the Digital World, facing off against powerful enemies and fighting to reclaim what has been lost. With your unique skills and the help of your trusty Digimon, you will need to strike a balance between training and exploration in order to stop the virus-infected Digimon from causing complete destruction.
- Choose a male or female protagonist and embark on an adventure with over 200 Digimon waiting to be collected. For the first time ever, explore the world with two Digimon companions.
- Create a strong bond with your Digimon by nurturing them: feed them, train them, discipline them, and even help them Digivolve.
- The stronger the bond between you and your Digimon, as well as between your two Digimon companions, the higher your chances of victory in battles.
- Manage and expand your town, Floatia, and make it a bustling Digi-metropolis. Recruit new Digimon, improve buildings, grow crops, and more.
- Train your Digimon pair to fight in cooperative AI battles. Issue commands and cheer them on to victory.
Digimon World: Next Order Gameplay Screenshots
Digimon World: Next Order Gameplay Video
Digimon World: Next Order PC Requirements
- Minimum OS: Windows 10 64-Bit or Windows 11 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD FX-4300 or better
- RAM: 6 GB RAM or better
- HDD: 200 GB HD space
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or AMD Radeon HD 6870 or better
- Video Memory: 1 GB VRAM or better
- DirectX: Requires DirectX 10 or better
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible