Download Microsoft Teams For Windows
Hello everyone, today you can download Microsoft Teams for Windows 10 and experience a robust and some what underrated Microsoft app that just might be exactly what your team, school or work needs to get to the next level.
We ourselves here at Oxavi Group now use Microsoft Teams as our official group chat software and we couldn’t be more impressed. It comes with our office 365 subscription so I was really happy about that, but even if you choose not to get it as a bundled app through the subscription, you can download it for free as a standalone app and we have all that information for you on this post. Before we get into all the good stuff, I should really point out that is one of the most underrated and under-the-radar apps that Microsoft has out there. I wish they would personally market it more out there but I guess that’s our job! When we installed it, we were a bit surprised to see things work flawlessly including instant messaging, and of course how easily it integrated with other Microsoft apps like Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and the rest. Let us know what you think about Microsoft Teams in the comments below once you decide to try it.
What Is Microsoft Teams About?
Microsoft Teams is a unified communications platform that combines persistent workplace chat, video meetings, file storage (including collaboration on files), and application integration. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether you’re sprinting towards a deadline or sharing your next big idea, Teams can help you achieve more.
The service integrates with the company’s Office 365 subscription office productivity suite and features extensions that can integrate with non-Microsoft products. Microsoft Teams is the evolution and upgrade path from Microsoft Skype for Business.
Microsoft Teams Features:
- Easily manage your team’s projects with file editing and sharing on the go.
- Connect face-to-face with HD audio and video, and join meetings from almost anywhere.
- Chat privately or in groups, and communicate with the entire team in dedicated channels.
- Mention individual team members, or the whole team at once, to get your colleagues’ attention.
- Focus on what matters most by saving important conversations and customizing your notifications.
- Search your chats and team conversations to quickly find what you need.
- Enterprise-level security and compliance.
- Sign up, create a team name and description, and decide who you want in the group.
- Ask people to join your team and welcome them with an @mention and Giphy in the General channel.
- Choose a project to work on together. Share files and use team conversations to track feedback.