Download Penbook for Windows 11
Hello everyone, today you will finally be able to download Penbook for Windows 11 and experience one of the best note-taking apps available right now. This is honestly one of the best freehand writing experiences on Windows 11. By the way expect more Microsoft product related posts and tutorials starting next week, we will start with more Surface Book, Surface Studio and Surface Laptop content.
Today we will highlight some of the reasons why we think you should give Penbook a try on your Windows 10 and Windows 11 devices. If you are looking for a premium, smooth and reliable app to use for your Hololens, Windows 10 PC, your Surface laptop/tablet and on top of that, Penbook also works perfectly with your Surface Dial. This app was specifically designed to be used with a Pen but it can also work if you use it with your mouse or hand on a touch-screen enabled device. I have been using this app with my Surface Book 2 and on our Surface Studio that we use here at the office. It really makes things easy to save, make a quick to-do list and yes, draw whatever I want to draw. Let us know in the comments what oyu think about this app and the penbook itself.
Install Penbook on Windows
What Is Penbook For Windows About?
Penbook is a powerful and reliable app that offers a smooth and freehand writing experience on your Windows device. Developed by UserCamp, the creators of Penbook were nominated for the 2018 App Creator of the Year. With Penbook, you can take notes, plan your day, create sketches, or work on your math homework. The app includes dozens of stationery options, such as graph paper and sheet music, and even allows you to import your own photos or PDFs to write on. You can keep your work organized with customizable notebook covers and create your work in portrait or landscape mode. Sharing and exporting your work is easy with just a few simple taps. Penbook was designed specifically to be used with a pen but it can also be used with your finger or a mouse, and even includes support for Surface Dial.
- Lots of ruled and squared paper stationery for writing
- Stationery for planners, checklists, and calendars
- Creative stationery types like penmanship, calligraphy, and sheet music
- Drawing stationery, like perspective and isometric guides
- Device templates for mocking up your next big app
- Draw plays on baseball, hockey, soccer, football, and basketball templates
- Built for pens and the Surface Dial
- Write on your own photos or PDFs
- Insert images into our penbooks, and draw on top of them
- Keep your work organized with beautiful Penbook covers
Recommended posts to read: BlueStacks for Windows & Animotica for Windows