Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Hello everyone, you can download Sons of the forest for Windows 11 and experience playing one of the most interesting and hyped up survival games in long time.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should definitely give this game a try on your Windows 10 or Windows 11 PCs. I downloaded this game last night and I played it for lets say, 5-6 hours straight and I have to admit, it drew me in, I couldn’t really stop playing because I kept wondering what else will I discover in this open-world survival game? The graphics are also quite good, much better than you expect from such a game and I think as the game continues to grow in sales etc, we should see more investments towards the graphics but the main strength of this game is the gameplay and I am hoping with mods, you guys know I love mods!! I am hoping with mods, this game will be even better. I am already thinking I need like better weapons to defeat these cannibals(these are your primary enemies on a remote island). Anyway, the game is certainly going in the right direction and I think with time and updates, this game has a chance to become a real franchise and perhaps we can even see such games come on consoles.
The game appears to hold potential, as indicated by its “very positive” Steam reviews and its high sales ranking at the time of this post’s original publication. If you choose to give it a try, we would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below.
Table of Contents
Install Sons of The Forest on Windows
What is Sons of The Forest game about?
Sons of The Forest is a horror survival game that works on your Windows PC and it allows you to play a game where you are sent to find a missing billionaire on a remote island, you find yourself in a cannibal-infested hell. You will then have to craft, build, and struggle to survive, alone or with friends(multiplayer/co-op), in this terrifying open-world survival horror simulator.
This survival horror simulator offers complete freedom to explore the dangerous world and decide how to survive. Fight against mutated creatures using a range of weapons, and build structures using materials you gather yourself. With changing seasons and limited resources, the game offers a challenging experience. Play solo or team up with friends to increase your chances of survival and exploration.
- Complete Freedom: The game offers players complete freedom to explore, survive, and build structures as they see fit, without any NPC’s giving orders or missions.
- Demonic Combat: Players must fight against a range of mutated creatures using a variety of weapons, including pistols, axes, stun batons, and more, to protect themselves and their allies.
- Crafting and Building: Every interaction feels realistic, from breaking sticks to make fires to using an axe to cut out windows and floors, players can build their own small cabins or sea-side compounds.
- Changing Seasons: The game offers changing seasons, with players plucking fresh salmon in spring and summer, and collecting and storing meat for the cold winter months. Other players and creatures may also be searching for food and resources during the winter.
- Co-op Gameplay: Players can survive alone or with friends, working together to share items, build defenses, and explore both above and below ground.
Sons of The Forest Gameplay Screenshots
Sons of The Forest Gameplay Video
Sons of The Forest PC Requirements
- Minimum OS: Windows 10 64-Bit or Windows 11 64-Bit
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3300X or Intel Core i5-8400 or better
- RAM: 12GB RAM or better
- HDD: 100 GB HD space
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB or AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB or better
- Video Memory: 4 GB VRAM or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11 or better
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible