Download Total War: WARHAMMER II – Rise of the Tomb Kings for Windows
Hello readers across the world! You can download Total War: WARHAMMER II for Windows 11, before you do that, I hope and believe you are all doing very well, as for me I am having a slight headache, but I believe that it’ll be gone in time after I will be done with my medication. I am not a big fan of pills anyway, but since I gotta get rid of this sickness am forced to be taking at least 3 pills per day. Besides that, I have been helping my boss working on the new versions of this website, WindowsMode 2.0. and am pretty sure you’ll love the new layout design we’ve come up with.
Today we will be promoting a new war game for windows pc like Windows 7,10 and 11 called TOTAL WAR: WARHAMMER. Some of you might have heard of it, a similar series by the same creators and publishers, SEGA and Creative Assembly. TOTAL WAR: WARHAMMER was released on 23 January this year. You gather the cursed books of Nagash and win the battle for the battle of black pyramid to achieve ultimate victory.
Install Total War: WARHAMMER II – Rise of the Tomb Kings on Windows
What Is Total War: WARHAMMER II – Rise of the Tomb Kings Game About?
- New Tomb Kings Race playable in both the Eye of the Vortex and Mortal Empires campaigns
- Unique Race mechanics inspired by the Tomb Kings lore
- 4 new playable Legendary Lords: Settra the Imperishable, High Queen Khalida, Grand Hierophant Khatep and Arkhan the Black
- Gather the cursed Books of Nagash and win the battle for the Black Pyramid to achieve ultimate victory
- Uncover the mysteries of the past by researching the Nehekharan Dynasties
- Tap the Realm of Souls to regenerate your troops and summon Ushabti in battle
- Combine exotic trade goods and Canopic Jars – the Tomb Kings’ unique resource – to craft magic items and raise fabled Legions of Legend at the Mortuary Cult
- Comprehensive army roster featuring iconic units from the Warhammer Fantasy Battles world
Across the arid deserts of Nehekhara, vast legions of skeletal warriors rise from beneath the baking sands to slaughter those who trespass into their domain. It is a lifeless realm of endless dunes, stained red from the blood of savages and barbarians. This is the Land of the Dead, where mummified kings are cursed to rule in perpetual unlife. But it was not always thus.
There was a time when the ancient kingdom of Nehekhara stood as a crown of human civilisation; a golden age when its cities shone with majestic splendour, its armies conquered entire nations and its kings ruled as gods among men. But this realm was razed millennia ago by the treacherous sorcery of reviled Nagash: in a stroke, the living perished and the dead rose from their tombs.
Death is no barrier to glory for the Tomb Kings however. In unlife, they will see the empire of Nehekhara restored to greatness!