Hello on this page you will find the latest HP Drivers for Windows 10. Don’t worry about downloading the wrong HP drivers for your Windows 10 laptops and Desktops, we only share official download links from HP themselves.
You will be able to download HP Printer Drivers, HP Video Cards, HP Sound Cards, HP Network Cards, and HP Printer Drivers. We made sure to make this process easy and even a little bit of fun for you as you browse.
HP (Hewlett-Packard) is a multinational information technology (IT) company that sells hardware, software and related business services.
HP product lines include PCs and other computing devices, enterprise and industry standard servers, storage devices, networking products, software, printers, scanners, plotters and other imaging products. The company introduced handheld calculators, the first commercially distributed data processing system, LaserJet printers, and (jointly with Intel) the Explicitly Parallel Instruction Computing (EPIC) architecture.
The company’s corporate culture is encapsulated in an approach known as the HP Way, a set of values designed to foster innovation, respect for individuals and value for customers.
Founded in 1939 by Stanford University Engineering graduates William R. Hewlett and David Packard, HP could be considered the first garage startup. Bill and Dave (as they were known within the company) first worked in a single-car garage manufacturing audio oscillators. The garage was declared a California State Historical Landmark in 1989 and is considered the birthplace of Silicon Valley. The company’s headquarters are in Palo Alto, California.
In October 2014, HP announced that it would split its PC and printers business from the business segment selling enterprise products and services, as HP, Inc. and Hewlett-Packard Enterprise.
Install Windows 10 HP Drivers
How to Scan for missing Windows 10 Drivers
The best way to handle hardware issues and install drivers is through the Device Manager. Here are the easy 8 steps to find your missing Windows 10 drivers.
- Open the Control Panel in Windows 10 by pressing the Winkey + X at the same time. Winkey is the Windows key on your keyboard. The Power User Menu will pop up.
- Select the Control Panel option from here.
- If you can’t see all the different options in the panel, then change the view to Small icons, and all options will be displayed.
- Go to Device Manager.
- Expand the categories in the Device Manager and locate the device you want to update the driver for.
- A windows will pop-up with two choices. Select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click on Browse and then select the location of the downloaded driver file. You can also copy and paste the location of the downloaded driver files into the location address bar.
- Hit Next and Windows 10 will try and automatically find the associate driver and install it.
Now a computer restart is usually not needed, but if it is necessary, do a reboot and your drive will be installed, and the hardware ready to use.
- HP’s home page: http://www.hp.com/