Hello on this page you will find the latest Nvidia Drivers for Windows 10. Don’t worry about downloading the wrong Acer drivers for your Windows 10 laptops and Desktops, we only share official download links from Acer themselves.
You will be able to download Nvidia GeForce Drivers, Nvidia Video Cards, Nvidia Windows 8 Drivers, Nvidia Network Cards, and Nvidia Windows 10 Drivers. We made sure to make this process easy and even a little bit of fun for you as you browse.
Nvidia Corporation (commonly referred to as Nvidia, stylized as NVIDIA, nVIDIA or nVidia) is an American worldwide technology company based in Santa Clara, California. Nvidia manufactures graphics processing units (GPUs), as well as system on a chip units (SOCs) for the mobile computing market. Nvidia’s primary GPU product line, labeled “GeForce”, is in direct competition with Advanced Micro Devices’ (AMD) “Radeon” products. Nvidia also joined the gaming industry with its handheld Shield Portable and Shield Tablet, as well as the tablet market with the Tegra Note 7.
In addition to GPU manufacturing, Nvidia provides parallel processing capabilities to researchers and scientists that allow them to efficiently run high-performance applications. They are deployed in supercomputing sites around the world. More recently, Nvidia has moved into the mobile computing market, where it produces Tegra mobile processors for smartphones and tablets, as well as vehicle navigation and entertainment systems. In addition to AMD, its competitors include Intel and Qualcomm.
Supported Windows 10 Nvidia Graphics Cards
Here is a list of currently supported Nvidia graphics cards below:
- 900 Series: GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960
- 700 Series: GeForce GTX TITAN Z, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710, GeForce GT 705
- 600 Series: GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650
Install Windows 10 Nvidia Drivers
How to Scan for missing Windows 10 Drivers
The best way to handle hardware issues and install drivers is through the Device Manager. Here are the easy 8 steps to find your missing Windows 10 drivers.
- Open the Control Panel in Windows 10 by pressing the Winkey + X at the same time. Winkey is the Windows key on your keyboard. The Power User Menu will pop up.
- Select the Control Panel option from here.
- If you can’t see all the different options in the panel, then change the view to Small icons, and all options will be displayed.
- Go to Device Manager.
- Expand the categories in the Device Manager and locate the device you want to update the driver for.
- A windows will pop-up with two choices. Select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click on Browse and then select the location of the downloaded driver file. You can also copy and paste the location of the downloaded driver files into the location address bar.
- Hit Next and Windows 10 will try and automatically find the associate driver and install it.
Now a computer restart is usually not needed, but if it is necessary, do a reboot and your drive will be installed, and the hardware ready to use.
- Nvidia home page: http://www.nvidia.com