Top 5 Action Games For Windows 10
Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? I hope you are all having a great day so far. My day is going just fine and starting from today, WindowsMode.com will start to pour more articles relating to Windows 10 gaming. WindowsMode.com is barely 2 months old but for the past week, we have grown tremendously fast. We already have over 700 subscribers to our newsletter. So I just want to say thank you to everyone who continues to visit this site, if you would like to work with us or if you would like for us to promote your app/software/company/service, contact us.
Besides the good news, today we take a look at the best shooting games, action games ever released for Windows 10, and Windows 8.1 and of course Windows 7. Some of these games will require you to install STEAM which will enable you to download the mentioned games that require Steam. Trust me it’s worth it if you really enjoy gaming, especially the multiplayer aspect.
Does Windows 10 Have Fun Action Games?
Yes! Of course it does! One thing people are forgetting is that when Windows 10 was released, even though it is a major upgrade from Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, Windows 10 computers and laptops can play 95% of all the games that worked on Windows 8 or even Windows 7. That’s the beauty of Windows and we have to thank Microsoft for that. Anyway, let us begin with best action games for windows 10.
Grand Theft Auto V for Windows 10 PC offers players the option to explore the award-winning world of Los Santos and Blaine County in resolutions of up to 4k and beyond, as well as the chance to experience the game running at 60 frames per second. We all know how great this game is! Whether you have it on PC, PS3/PS4 or Xbox 1, the game is one of the highest rated games by almost every gamer who has played it, including myself here on WindowsMode.com – I urge you try this game if you haven’t, you can literally do almost anything you can imagine, good things or bad things, it’s up to you.
The game offers players a huge range of PC-specific customization options, including over 25 separate configurable settings for texture quality, shaders, tessellation, anti-aliasing and more, as well as support and extensive customization for mouse and keyboard controls. Additional options include a population density slider to control car and pedestrian traffic, as well as dual and triple monitor support, 3D compatibility, and plug-and-play controller support.
Grand Theft Auto V for PC also includes Grand Theft Auto Online, with support for 30 players and two spectators. Grand Theft Auto Online for PC will include all existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-created content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online, including Heists and Adversary modes.
The PC version of Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online features First Person Mode, giving players the chance to explore the incredibly detailed world of Los Santos and Blaine County in an entirely new way.
Grand Theft Auto 5 Screenshot
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) will expand upon the team-based action game-play that it pioneered when it was launched 14 years ago.
This is by far one of the best if not the greatest game, wait wait, let me not even question it…This IS the best game that I have ever played. I started playing this game in the early 2000’s when I was still in middle school or younger. I was honestly one of the best players in the world with a kill to death ratio average of about 4 kills to 1 death. Lol, seriously though, I was that good with my AWP and Desert Eagle combo, no camping, I would rush with the Desert Eagle pistol or pull out my AK47 or M16 on anyone who dared to challenge, ah, those were the days.
CS: GO features new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.). In addition, CS: GO will introduce new gameplay modes, matchmaking, leader boards, and more.
“Counter-Strike took the gaming industry by surprise when the unlikely MOD became the most played online PC action game in the world almost immediately after its release in August 1999,” said Doug Lombardi at Valve. “For the past 12 years, it has continued to be one of the most-played games in the world, headline competitive gaming tournaments and selling over 25 million units worldwide across the franchise. CS: GO promises to expand on CS’ award-winning gameplay and deliver it to gamers on the PC
Counter-Strike: GO Screenshot
Feeling the ominous thud of an AT-AT stomping down on the frozen tundra of Hoth. Rebel forces firing blasters as Imperial speeder bikes zip through the lush forests of Endor. Intense dogfights between squadrons of X-wings and TIE fighters filling the skies. Immerse yourself in the epic Star Wars™ battles you’ve always dreamed of and create new heroic moments of your own in Star Wars™ Battlefront™.
Fight for the Rebellion or Empire in a wide variety of multiplayer matches for up to 40 players, or in exciting challenges inspired by the films available solo, split-screen or through online co-op. Star Wars Battlefront combines this epic action on a galactic scale with stunning visual recreations of some of the most iconic planets, weapons, characters, and vehicles in the Star Warsuniverse and the original sound effects from the films, to give Star Wars fans the ultimate, authentic and immersive interactive experience they’ve been looking for.
The Most Immersive and Photorealistic Interactive Entertainment Experience
- Visit classic planets from the original Star Wars trilogy, detailed with an unprecedented amount of realism and sense of authenticity that will transport you to a galaxy far, far away
- Experience amazing digital replicas of the original Star Wars movie models, brought to lifelike fidelity by DICE’s use of photogrammetry technology
Ground-based Combat on a Galactic Scale
- Engage in epic battles on iconic planets including Hoth, Endor, and Tatooine. Also, bring the fight to the previously unexplored planet, Sullust
- Pilot a diverse set of ground-based vehicles including nimble speeder bikes, massive AT-ATs, and more
Master the Battlefront with Iconic Star Wars Characters
- Play as some of the most memorable characters in the Star Wars universe including Darth Vader and Boba Fett
- Encounter a variety of beloved characters from the original trilogy such as C-3PO and R2-D2 (93)
Take to the Skies in Epic Star Wars Dog Fights
- Pilot the Millennium Falcon, X-wings, TIE fighters, and more of your favorite vehicles in exhilarating aerial combat
Made for Jedi and Padawans Alike
- Battle alongside your friends online or in offline split-screen Co-op mod
Star Wars: Battlefront Screenshot
- In the past he has raised and overthrown monarchs, battled legendary monsters and saved the lives of many. Now Geralt embarks on his most personal quest to save his loved ones and protect the world from an ancient threat.
- The story is drawn based on player decisions. Each action will have consequences which change the story and the game world. NPCs, communities, monsters and locations all change, based on player choice.
- The Witcher 3 is standalone adventure, easily entered into by new players. Witcher fans will find subtle references to their adventures, but these elements are not necessary to enjoy the game fully.
- A breathtaking cinematic introduction demonstrating the game background – this puts players immediately in the know about the situation in the war-ravaged Northern Kingdoms and the background story of the main character.
- Unique atmosphere, memorable characters and gritty dialog – the game world has its own unique feel. It is a classic dark fantasy tale that will appeal to fans of all kinds of fantasy stories.
The Witcher 3 Screenshot
- BLACK OPS 3 :Call of Duty is a dark, gritty future where a new breed of Black Ops soldier emerges and the lines are blurred between our own humanity and the cutting-edge military robotics that define the future of combat.
- A CALL OF DUTY CAMPAIGN UNLIKE ANYTHING BEFORE IT: Treyarch elevates the Call of Duty social gaming experience by delivering a campaign with the ability to play cooperatively with up to four players online, using the same battle-tested network infrastructure and social systems that support its world-class Multiplayer and Zombies game modes.
- PREPARE FOR A LEVELED-UP MULTIPLAYER With Black Ops III, Treyarch premieres a new momentum-based chained-movement system, allowing players to fluidly move through the environment with finesse, using controlled thrust jumps, slides, and mantling abilities in a multitude of combinations, all while maintaining complete control over your weapon at all times.
- FIGHT THE UNDEAD IN AN ALL-NEW HORROR STORY No Treyarch title would be complete without its signature Zombies offering – a full-game experience with its own distinct storyline right out of the box. Black Ops 3 Zombies is the most immersive and ambitious Call of Duty Zombies to date, with a full XP-based progression system for players that adds depth and re-playability to the engaging gameplay Zombies fans have come to expect.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Screenshot
Quick Links: Easily Install Movie Maker App For Windows 10 | Top 5 Remote Desktop Apps For Windows | Best Photoshop Alternatives For Windows 10 | Best BitTorrent Apps For Windows 10 | Top 5 iTunes Alternative On Windows 10 | Best Microsoft Office Alternatives On Windows 10 | Download WhatsApp Messenger For Mac | Best Antivirus Apps For Windows 10 | Surface Book Pictures | Upgrade To Windows 10 Free | Download Surface User Manuals
Today’s Popular Microsoft Article: Install Steam For Windows 10