Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Hello everyone, today you can download AutoCAD for Windows and experience one of the top rated CAD software in the history of mankind. I say that with confidence because just about all of you reading this have most likely at least heard of AutoCAD, whether from a friend, reading an online article, from your work or school and there is a good reason for that, this software gets the job done.
We here at Oxavi Group have been using AutoCAD software since the early 2000s, I personally started using in high school in my architecture class, it was difficult, I won’t deny that but I loved how complex but yet how smooth the software worked, this was many years back, I just recently started using AutoCAD again and it has improved dramatically since then. Some of these improvements we have to thank the competition that has slowly but surely came in. AutoCAD still basically dominate their industry to this day but at least they always update their software to keep it fresh. If you want to build a house, an apartment block, a building, a park, you name it, this software is probably for you. By the way, the official name is now known as AutoDesk AutoCAD, I am not sure why we must emphasize the autodesk but it looks like that is the new standard going forward. So the full title for this software is Autodesk AutoCAD 2024. Let us know in the comments what you think about AutoCAD once you decide to download it.
Table of Contents
Install AutoCAD on Windows
What Is AutoCAD About?
AutoCAD is computer-aided design (CAD) software that architects, engineers, and construction professionals rely on to create precise 2D and 3D drawings.
- (2024 edition) Activity Insights: Stay connected to data throughout your project lifecycle with details of multi-user activities in a DWG file.
- (2024 edition) Smart Blocks: Replacement: Find the blocks you need and replace one or more blocks via machine learning-based suggestions, recently used blocks, and manual substitute block selection.
- (2024 edition) Smart Blocks: Placement: Automatically place blocks in your drawing in the right position and scale based on where you’ve inserted the same ones thus far in your DWG file.
- (2024 edition) Apple Silicon Native Support.
- Draft and edit 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces, and mesh objects
- Annotate drawings with text, dimensions, leaders, and tables
- Customize with add-on apps and APIs
AutoCAD now includes industry-specific features and intelligent objects for architecture, mechanical engineering, electrical design, and more.
- Automate floor plans, sections, and elevations
- Draw piping, ducting, and circuiting quickly with parts libraries
- Auto-generate annotations, layers, schedules, lists, and tables
- Use a rules-driven workflow to accurately enforce industry standards
AutoCAD now includes industry-specific features and libraries for architecture, mechanical design, electrical design, and more.
Complete design tasks in a fraction of the time. Automate common actions such as inserting doors, generating bills of materials, and creating PLC I/O drawings. Access over 750,000 intelligent objects and parts with industry libraries.