Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Hello everyone, you can download Lethal Company for Windows 11 and experience playing one of the highest rated games so far and it’s no surprise it has been nominated for the Steam awards as one of the games of the year.
Table of Contents
How to install Lethal Company on Windows
In order to install this game on your Windows OS whether that be Windows 11 or Windows 10, just follow the instructions below.
- Choose where you want to download the game from:
- Once you are done downloading it, click the Lethal Company icon on your desktop or start menu and enjoy.
With that out of the way, you can now dive in to see if this game actually worth your time and money. I just downloaded this game a couple of day ago after Christmas simply because of the hype around the game I wanted to see if it was all that good and to my surprise, the game is damn good, I am not a big fan of the weird graphics(you will see what I mean in a sec) but the gameplay is where it’s all at and boy is the game something. It will keep you to the edge of your seat as you try to survive a co-op horror story that is basically like a movie while at the sametime you have to try to balance the resources you and your partners collect from different moons. The indie cooperative survival horror game is actually developed by a single developer, Zeekers, yeah, just one guy.
Like I noted earlier, the main point of the game is to get players working as a team to collect scrap, sell it, and meet daily quotas to avoid being ‘fired’ which basically means you are thrown out in the middle of space and you die. Players encounter various challenges, including a built-in proximity chat that limits communication, various dangers that can result in death and financial loss, and the necessity to use strategic items like flashlights and walkie-talkies. The game includes a variety of moons with different creatures and environmental conditions that affect the gameplay.
The photo above shows you the graphics I was talking about, they are not bad or anything but I think if the game does get more funding, which I think it will, they can upgrade the graphics just a tad, a small tad. Anyway, as you can see, you can even buy some crazy stuff as the game progresses and assuming you don’t all die, you can buy things like a walkie talkie so that you can talk to people who are further away, and yes, you can even buy something like a gun to fight off all the random monsters that might chase you in the middle of the night or my current favorite, the jetpack which allows you to fly away from another danger in an instant. Let us know in the comments what you think about this indie survival game and if you think it’s worth your time and money, don’t be shy.
What is the Lethal Company game about?
Lethal Company is a co-op horror survival action game for Windows 10 or Windows 11 that throws you into a retro futuristic nightmare where you’re a stuck in a ruthless corporation’s machine. As a contracted worker, you and your crew scavenge for scrap on desolate, industrialized moons, haunted by environmental dangers and insane monsters which chase you and try to maul you down.
Every day is a race against time to meet the company’s ever-increasing profit quota, and failure isn’t just financial; it’s a death sentence. This co-op survival horror isn’t just about collecting junk, it’s about balancing resource management, exploration, and tense encounters, all under the constant pressure of a corporate death grip.
Lethal Company Features:
- Brutal co-op survival: Teamwork is key! Manage resources, explore hostile moons, and battle alien horrors together, or die alone.
- Dynamic & escalating danger: Each day on the job brings increased hazard levels, from monstrous creatures to environmental hazards.
- Greedy corporate overlord: Meet your quota or face the consequences. The Company expects profit, not excuses.
- Vintage sci-fi horror aesthetic: Explore industrial wastelands under flickering CRT monitors, bathed in an unsettling neon glow.
- Diverse enemy roster: From lumbering robotic monstrosities to parasitic creatures lurking in the shadows, no two moons are the same.
- Upgradable tools & gadgets: Craft and purchase gear to improve your odds, from scanners to weapons to defensive drones.
- Procedurally generated environments: No two runs are the same. Discover new layouts, secrets, and dangers on each moon.
- Tense resource management: Balance fuel, oxygen, and scrap to survive, each decision could be your last.
- Deep lore & mysteries: Unravel the secrets of these moons and the enigmatic Company through scattered logs and environmental storytelling.
- High replayability: Challenge yourself with increasing difficulty levels, unlock new tools, and master the brutal rhythm of corporate servitude
Lethal Company Gameplay Video
Lethal Company Gameplay Screenshots
Lethal Company PC Requirements
- Minimum OS: Windows 10 64-Bit or Windows 11 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 CPU 3.00GHz ; Shader Model 5 or better
- RAM: 16 GB RAM or more
- HDD: 100 GB HD space(SSD highly recommended)
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 or better
- Video Memory: 4GB or more
- DirectX: Requires DirectX 11 compatible system or better
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible