Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Hello everyone, you can now download Live Home 3D pro for Windows 11, before you do that, I hope you are all having a great week. Anyway, Live Home 3D Pro was just updated a few days ago and on top of that, the company has put the app for sale as long as you download it on a Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC, or Surface tablet. If you are a homeowner/future homeowner or a designer who likes to design houses and buildings inside out, this is the app for you.
Today we will showcase Live Home 3D Pro, the successor of Live Interior 3D Pro, it is basically the ultimate software for anyone who wants to truly design their own house or building in a true 3D environment with tons of options to help you customize your house, store or whatever you can design. This new Live Home 3D Pro also includes everything Live Interior 3D Pro had so it is perfect for those of you who might only be interested in the interior design of your house, office, store or buildings. I was just trying this app yesterday, I started using at around 9pm and I couldn’t stop until I was about to pass out at around 2:30 am! It is really is that good, not fully convinced? Read on.
Table of Contents
Install Live Home 3D Pro on Windows
What is Live Home 3D Pro About?
Live Home 3D Pro is the most intuitive and feature packed home design app suitable for homeowners and professional designers, a successor of Live Interior 3D. Besides offering advanced home design tools, Pro edition provides superior export quality and Elevation View mode.
Live Home 3D Pro Features:
- Create detailed 2D floor plans.
- Beautiful real-time 3D rendering.
- Elevation view.
- Unlimited number of stories.
- Custom shaped roofs.
- Polygonal-based Block tool for drawing balconies, porches, and more.
- Apply materials, move objects, adjust light, walk around, and much more in the 3D environment.
- More than 2,100 materials and 1,500 objects (сhoose from a rich library of couches, chairs, kitchen sets, appliances, doors, and more).
- Create custom materials using photos.
- Import models seamlessly from Trimble 3D Warehouse (previously Google 3D Warehouse).
- Fine tune interior lighting by setting the light color and luminosity of every light fixture.
- Create light fixtures by adding light sources to any imported objects.
- Adjust natural lighting from outside by setting the time of day and geographic location.
- Create 360° Panorama JPEG images (up to Ultra HD).
- Render a realistic video walkthrough (up to Ultra HD).
- Create Stereo 3D Video and 360° Video (up to 4096 x 2048)
- Export 3D views to JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and BMP (up to 16000 x 16000).
- Import objects in 3DS, FBX and DAE Collada formats.
- Export the design of your house to 3DS, FBX, OBJ, Collada, VRML, and X3D formats.
- Print your 2D floorplans right at home.