Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Hello everyone, you can download Madden 24 for Windows 11 and experience playing as your favorite players or you can suit up and just coach your team from the sidelines. I just installed the game less than an hour ago so I can’t say too much about it except that at very least, it looks a bit better than last year.
Table of Contents
Install Madden NFL 24 on Windows
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should go ahead and give this American football game a try. As most of you know, I have been playing madden since the mid 90s when I was a youngin’ and Madden has usually delivered, until for a brief moment when NFL 2K took over, but after EA struck a deal with the NFL, 2K was kicked out and here we are basically stuck with one NFL game for the past 2 decades almost? It’s sort of sad and I think exclusive licences like this should be illegal but anyway, that is a story for another day.
From what I can experience playing this game for the last thirty minutes or so, the game does feel fresh, the players move the same but you can tell they added some new animations, especially tackle and blocking animations are obvious. I am not big on the career mode as most of you are so I will leave that side to those of you who want to try it right away, I might try it sometime later when the season progresses. The multiplayer is working already and the game load quick. These new additions are thanks to the next gen feature FieldSENSE being finally released on PC and it has definitely made a difference with the way the game looks and plays. Let us know in the comments if you decide to try this legendary sports franchise, don’t be shy.
What is Madden 24 Game About?
Madden 24 is a game you can play on your Windows PC and feel like you are playing in the real National Football League. The game has more realistic character movement and smarter AI gives you control to play out your gameplay strategy with the confidence to dominate any opponent. The revamped tackling system makes it easier to make big hits, and the more fluid and responsive running game allows players to make more precise cuts and jukes. The revamped passing system makes it more difficult to make accurate throws under pressure, and the new catching system reduces the frequency of missed catches.
Madden 24 Features:
- FieldSENSE is a new gameplay engine that promises to deliver more realistic and immersive gameplay. It features a number of new and improved features, such as:
- A revamped tackling system that makes it easier to make big hits and strip the ball away from defenders.
- A more fluid and responsive running game that allows players to make more precise cuts and jukes.
- A revamped passing system that makes it more difficult to make accurate throws under pressure.
- A new catching system that reduces the frequency of missed catches.
- A more realistic physics engine that makes the game more unpredictable and challenging.
- Hit Everything 2.0 is an updated version of the game’s hit detection system that makes it more realistic and punishing. Players will now feel the impact of every hit, and they can even be injured or knocked out of the game.
- Skill-Based Passing 2.0 is an improved version of the game’s passing system that makes it more difficult to make accurate throws. Players will need to take more time to read the defense and make accurate passes in order to be successful.
- Sapiens Technology is a new AI system that makes the game’s players more intelligent and realistic. Players will now make more informed decisions on the field, and they will react more realistically to the game situation.
- Crossplay allows players on different platforms to compete against each other. This means that players on PS5, Xbox Series X/S, and PC can all play together in the same game.
Madden 24 Gameplay Screenshots
Madden 24 Gameplay Video
Madden 24 PC Requirements
- Minimum OS: Windows 10 64-Bit or Windows 11 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5 6700k (4-cores; 8-threads) or AMD Ryzen 5 1600 or better
- RAM: 10 GB RAM or better
- HDD: 80 GB HD space
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 570 or better
- Video Memory: 4 GB VRAM or better
- DirectX: Requires DirectX 12 compatible system
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
You can try another sports game like NBA 2K24 for Windows as well.