Diarium for Windows
Hello everyone, you can now download Diarium for Windows 11 and experience a under the radar journal and diary app that lets you organize your thoughts and memories on your laptop or desktop.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should go ahead and give Diarium a try. This app with the weird name that I can’t seem to pronounce is pretty damn good. I have to admit, I didn’t expect it to be this useful when I decided to try it exactly 4 days ago. As some of you know, I randomly download and test apps and then choose which ones to share with you on this web site and that’s how I ran into Diarium, pure coincidence but I am glad I did. Right after I loaded it up, I immediately liked the way the UI is used, the graphics were very nice with the modern icons and colors, simply well designed. It feels like an app Microsoft would make built in and I wouldn’t be surprised if they do buy them out or something. After the 2nd day of using the app, I started to really like how quickly I can open it up and jot down a quick memory, I can even attach photos, videos, tags and much more to each entry. If you are looking for a modern, slick and fast journal app that even sync with your iOS or Android phones, try Diarium and let us know what you think about it in the comments below.
Install Diarium on Windows
What Is Diarium About?
Diarium is a diary app for Windows 10 lets you keep all your precious memories in one place and even reminds you to write down your experiences every day.
- The most feature-rich diary app for Windows 10, Android, iOS & macOS Cloud Sync.
- Daily notifications remind you to write down your memories.
- Optional password protection of your diary.
- Backup your diary with importing & exporting the database.
- Export your diary entries as .docx or .txt
- Attach pictures, drawings, audio recordings, files, tags, people, ratings or locations to your diary entries.
- Full integration into system calendar.
- Automatic integration of your social media activity (Twitter/Instagram/Facebook) and your daily step count (Google Fit).
You can also try another trending app: PhotoScape X Pro for Windows.