Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Hello everyone, you can download Death Stranding on Windows 11 through multiple outlets including from the fast growing Epic Game store which I personally think, within a few years, it could start to rival even Steam itself.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should go ahead and give Death Stranding a try. This game has had very positive reviews and finally after waiting for about 10 hours for the game to download and install through Steam. I loaded it up a couple of days ago and man do I love the game so far. The graphics, phenomenal, the music? My goodness, the mix of sudden action and then calming gameplay, superb. Truly one of the best games of the year, I think once more people play this game, especially maybe with the holiday season coming up, I expect this game to be considered a classic or at very least, Death Stranding 2 should be along the way asap. I am not that far in the game I’ll admit but that’s because I like to take my time with new games, I can spend an hour on a 5 minute mission by simply checking out the surroundings and what not. Hideo Kojima did an amazing job with this game, oh, a quick side note, this game does NOT work on Windows 7 so like I have been saying, please upgrade to Windows 10 or Windows 11 if your machine allows it, both of these OS’s are great. Anyway, let me know what you think about the game in the comments below, if you decide to try it.
Table of Contents
Install Death Stranding on Windows
What is Death Stranding About?
Death Stranding is an open world action adventure game for Windows and consoles. It begins with Sam Bridges, a man who must brave a world utterly transformed by the Death Stranding. Carrying the disconnected remnants of our future in his hands, he embarks on a journey to reconnect the shattered world one step at a time.
The game is set in the United States during the aftermath of the eponymous Death Stranding, which caused destructive creatures from a realm between life and death to begin roaming the Earth. Players control Sam Porter Bridges (Norman Reedus), a courier tasked with delivering supplies to the fractured and isolated colonies that remain and reconnecting them via a wireless communications network.
Alongside Reedus, the game features actors Mads Mikkelsen, Léa Seydoux, Margaret Qualley, Troy Baker, Tommie Earl Jenkins, and Lindsay Wagner, in addition to the likenesses of film directors Guillermo del Toro and Nicolas Winding Refn as supporting characters.
Death Stranding Features:
- Unique Gameplay Mechanics: Death Stranding features an innovative gameplay mechanic that requires the player to balance their weight, adjust their stance, and manage their cargo to traverse the game’s vast landscapes. This mechanic adds a level of challenge and strategy that is not typically seen in other games.
- A Star-Studded Cast: The game boasts an impressive cast of actors, including Norman Reedus, Mads Mikkelsen, Léa Seydoux, and Lindsay Wagner, among others. The use of motion capture and facial animation technology helps to bring these characters to life and adds to the game’s immersive experience.
- Atmospheric Worldbuilding: Death Stranding’s world is desolate and haunting, with a post-apocalyptic setting that is both beautiful and eerie. The game’s environment is meticulously crafted, with realistic weather effects, diverse terrain, and an impressive attention to detail.
- Engaging Storyline: The game features a compelling story that explores themes of life, death, and human connection. The narrative is complex and thought-provoking, with multiple layers that slowly unravel as the player progresses through the game.
- Multiplayer Features: Death Stranding includes a unique multiplayer component that allows players to help each other by leaving behind supplies, structures, and other helpful items. This social aspect of the game adds an extra layer of depth and connectivity, as players work together to overcome the challenges of the game’s world.
Death Stranding Gameplay Screenshot
Death Stranding Gameplay Video
Death Stranding Game PC Requirements
- Minimum OS: Windows 10 or Windows 11
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 1050 3GB or AMD Radeon RX 560 4GB
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 80 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible