Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Hello everyone, you can download Diablo 4 for Windows 11 and experience playing the new installment in the popular action RPG franchise with updated graphics and modes.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should definitely give this game a try on your Windows PC. I first played Diablo 1 or 2, I can’t remember which one I started with, probably the first one but I know for sure I played all 2, I for whatever reason, never played Diablo 3, I know weird right? Diablo 3 was released sometime in 2012 and I simply just skipped it, never bothered to even try out the demo etc and looking at how Diablo 4 is looking, maybe I made a mistake lol, either way, I have or rather I am in the middle of trying out Diablo 4 and I like it, the controls don’t seem that different from Diablo 2, they just added a whole bunch more items including more weapons, gear and loot to find. The graphics of course are way improved and the game runs much smoother than the previous games. I also notice that the multiplayer aspect of the game is stable unlike the past games when you would sometimes get booted out and lag, for those of you who played the old Diablo, you know what I am talking about! Anyway, to me, the real focus on this game is the huge improvement to the graphics and gameplay, you will see yourself what I mean by checking out the screenshots and video below, the game looks really great and the effects are top notch, whoever designed these characters did a great job also. Did I mention that you can create your own character with unique weapons, skins, abilities and look? Yap, according to Blizzard, the people behind the game, they claim you have over 8 trillion combinations to choose from for your custom character.
Let us know in the comments what you think about this game when you decide to try it.
Table of Contents
Install Diablo 4 on Windows
What is Diablo IV game about?
Diablo 4 is an action rpg adventure game full of endless monsters and enemies to beat, tons of skills to learn, scary dungeons, and plenty of loot to find as you roam the open world map. You can go through the main story by yourself or with friends, meet cool characters in dark and exciting places, and enjoy a story that keeps you hooked. Plus, there’s a big end game and shared world where you can meet other players in towns to trade stuff, team up to fight big bosses, or try out your skills against other players in PVP zones. You don’t even need lobbies, and you can play with others and keep your progress no matter what platform they’re on.
Diablo 4 Features:
- Classes: Five unique character classes each with their own distinct abilities – Barbarian, Sorceress, and Druid have been announced so far.
- Skill Points & Talent Trees: Features for character progression and customization, with points earned for leveling up or finding rare items.
- Open World & Multiplayer Gameplay: An expansive, fully open world that players can explore at will, with multiplayer options for cooperative play.
- Dungeon Mechanics: Randomized, instanced dungeons that can be tackled solo or with a group, with unique objectives and rewards.
- Monsters: Monsters belong to themed families based on their location, adding variety to the foes players will face.
Diablo 4 Gameplay Screenshots
Diablo 4 Gameplay Video
Diablo 4 PC Requirements
- Minimum OS: Windows 10 64-Bit or Windows 11 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD FX-8350 or better
- RAM: 8 GB RAM or better
- HDD: 120 GB HD space or more
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon R9 280 or better
- Video Memory: 4GB VRAM or better
- DirectX: Requires DirectX 12 compatible system
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible