Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Hello everyone, you can download Hogwarts Legacy for Windows 11 and experience one of the most anticipated games in a long time. Heck, I even pre ordered it and got it early!
Table of Contents
How to install Hogwarts Legacy on Windows
In order to install this game on your Windows PC whether that be Windows 10 or Windows 11, just follow the instructions below.
- Choose where you want to download the game from:
- Once you are done downloading it, click the Hogwarts Legacy icon on your desktop or start menu and enjoy.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should definitely give this game a try especially those of you who were or are on edge whether to try this game or not. I got the game a few days earlier than most of you, that is because I got the Deluxe edition which includes a bunch of extras at a higher price, a price that I was willing to pay and I am not disappointed. I love the way you can basically create any character you want, choose the race, hairstyle, you name it, the character is customizable and that is a big deal, this game makes everyone feel ‘included’ and it could be one of the reasons why even the likes of IGN have rated this game a 9/10, I bump it to a 9.5/10, I am having fun so far and yes, I am playing as the good guy in this game, I mean I did choose the house of Salazar Slytherin to start my journey lol. Anyway, you should also note that the game does require your PC to be above average, the minimum requirements of this game say that you need at least 16GB of Ram, I am sure some computers with less might be able to run it but I would double check my computer is up to-date including the graphic card etc before buying the game, nothing sucks more than buying a game that doesn’t work on your PC. Let us know in the comments what you think about this game if you decide to try it.
What is Hogwarts Legacy Game About?
Hogwarts Legacy is game that works on your Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC, the game is set in the late 1800s and allows players to take on the role of a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and explore the magical world, attend classes, and learn spells and potions. “Hogwarts Legacy” offers players a unique and immersive experience within the beloved universe of Harry Potter, allowing them to create their own character, choose their house, and embark on adventures throughout the wizarding world.
Features of the game include:
- An Open World: Players can explore a vast and immersive open world, including Hogwarts Castle and its grounds, Hogsmeade Village, and other iconic locations from the Harry Potter series.
- Character Customization: Players can customize their character’s appearance and abilities, including choosing their house, skills, and spells.
- Magic and Spells: Players can learn and master a variety of spells and magical abilities, allowing them to interact with the world in new and exciting ways.
- Quests and Adventures: Players can embark on a variety of quests and adventures, both at Hogwarts and beyond, encountering familiar characters and discovering new secrets along the way.
Hogwarts Legacy Gameplay Screenshots
Hogwarts Legacy Gameplay Video
Hogwarts Legacy PC Requirements
- Minimum OS: Windows 10 64-Bit or Windows 11 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-6600 (3.3Ghz) or AMD Ryzen 5 1400 (3.2Gh) or better
- RAM: 16 GB RAM or better
- HDD: 150 GB HD space
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4GB or AMD Radeon RX 470 4GB or better
- Video Memory: 4 GB VRAM or better
- DirectX: Requires DirectX 12 or better
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible