Download Knockout City for Windows
Hello everyone, you can download Knockout City for Windows 11 and play a fresh and rising game that is actually as we type this, one of the top 10 most played games on both Steam and the Microsoft Store.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should go ahead and download Knockout City for your Windows OS and Xbox X/S. I have just been playing this game for the past couple of hours and it is at very least, very addicting and the game is perfect to play with your little brother or sister, it’s one of those games that you don’t have to play long hours to master the basics and I love how I can customize my own character and create a little dodgeball crew with my friends with our own logos and matching outfits, pretty neat especially if you like hanging out at the social park like I do, this game really allows you to show off your gear. The graphics are also a bit interesting, as you can see from the screenshot, they give off this cartoon-anime type style which isn’t anything per say but I just like the vivid colors that this game brings forth, hence why the game requires a bit more graphic power than what you would expect. Let us know in the comments below if you decide to try it and what you think.
How to install Knockout City on Windows
Option #2: Knockout City game for Windows 11 via Steam
What is Knockout City About?
Knockout City is an action packed dodgeball game that comes with intense competition in an all-new take on team-based multiplayer games. You can customize your character and form a crew with friends to start your Knockout City takeover. Knock out opponents with trick shots and coordinated teamwork while dodging and catching balls flying across the map. You can literally ball up, roll into a teammate’s hands, and become the ultimate weapon.
A variety of outlandish ball types, locations and game modes keep it exciting. Plus, each season introduces new maps, ball types, rewards, events and challenges. Throw, catch, pass, dodge and tackle your way to dodgeball dominance.
Knockout City Game Features:
- Frantic and fun – Rule the city through lightning-fast multiplayer matches featuring mind-blowing dodgeball mechanics. Increase your attack by passing to power up dodgeballs, targeting your opponents with a variety of specialized balls, or “balling up” at any time to get thrown by teammates.
- Crew Up – Assemble an all-star dodgeball Crew with your friends for multiplayer matches in a seamless cross-play experience. Together, knock out opponents in 3v3, 4v4 or free-for-all matches. Pass, throw and strategize as a team to dominate and unlock distinctive, Crew-only rewards.
- Take on Knockout City – Battle it out with other Crews across dynamic maps all over the city. Each map’s special features make every match an intense, unexpected experience. Dodgeball thrives in back alleys with pneumatic tubes, on skyscraper rooftops, across busy streets and even at the local burger joint and construction sites. While you’re dodging dodgeballs, watch out for moving cars, rooftop drops and even a wrecking ball or two.
- Strikingly fresh yet Familiar – It’s easy to pick up and play thanks to familiar controls, but practice is key to becoming a champion. On a level playing field, only the most skilled ballers stand out from the crowd. Use your knowledge to master the intricacies of the game for spectacular KOs.
- Define your style – Show off your status and unique look through character and Crew designs with expansive character creation options. Customize your appearance, gear and attitude – from body type and hairstyle to a custom glider and Crew vehicle to win, lose and taunt animations.
Knockout City Gameplay Screenshots
Knockout City Game Requirements
Minimum OS: Windows 10 64-Bit or newer
CPU: Intel Core i3-6300 or AMD FX-6300
RAM: 8 GB RAM
HDD: 20 GB HD space
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 / GeForce GTX 1650 or Radeon HD 7950
DirectX: Requires DirectX 12 compatible system
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
You can also try Car mechanic simulator 2021.