Download Developer’s Guide to Microsoft Azure eBook
Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? We finally have the Developer’s Guide to Microsoft Azure eBook available for download, and yes, it is 100% free thanks to Microsoft’s Michael Crump, Technical Product Manager for Azure and the author of this amazing eBook that covers just about everything you would need to know to get started with Azure.
As promised last week, we will be posting a bunch more Microsoft enterprise & Azure related content. This book includes all the updates from Microsoft Build, along with new services and features announced since then. In addition to these important services, they have included a focus on practical examples that you’ll use in the real world and included a table and reference architecture that show you “What to use When” for databases, containers, serverless scenarios and more. Microsoft also put a key focus on security to help you stop potential threats to your business before they happen. You’ll also see brand new sections on IoT, DevOps and AI/ML that you can take advantage of today.
The free premium eBook contains much more information about Azure so go ahead and download it from our personal server and let us know what you think in the comments.
What Does Developer’s Guide to Microsoft Azure Cover?
- Chapter 1: The Developer’s Guide to Azure
- Chapter 2: Getting started with Azure
- Chapter 3: Securing your application
- Chapter 4: Adding intelligence to your application
- Chapter 5: Working with and understanding IoT
- Chapter 6: Where and how to deploy your Azure services
- Chapter 7: Microsoft Azure in Action
- Chapter 8: Summary and where to go next