Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Hello everyone, you can download FC 24 for Windows 11 and play the popular football/soccer simulation once again but now under a new name as Fifa and EA Sports have decided to go their separate ways. Meaning the game will now be known as FC 24 or EA Sports FC 24 for the full title that I think will soon be shortened once people get used to calling Fifa games, “FC”.
Today we will highlight some reasons why I think you should go ahead and give this game a chance. It’s no secret I love sports game, from Madden to NBA 2K, I love them, I also play EA’s NHL games on my XBox S console whenever I am free. So once this game came out, you know I had to get it and i’ll be the first to admit that even though this game isn’t the biggest upgrade from Fifa 23, I love the new idea of introducing PlayStyles which are a refreshing addition to the gameplay dynamics. PlayStyles allow you to customize your player’s abilities and traits according to your own preferences, which adds a layer of personal touch and strategic depth to the game. This feature resonates with the idea of evolving the player’s character alongside your own journey, making every match feel more engaging and personal. This to me was probably the biggest addition to the game as so far, I am loving it when it’s enabled for my star players like Mbappe.
PlayStyles are a great way to make FC 24 more realistic and engaging. For example, Kylian Mbappé’s PlayStyle is “Lightning Pace,” which means he’s incredibly fast and can accelerate quickly. Lionel Messi’s PlayStyle is “Dazzling Dribbling,” which means he’s very skilled at dribbling past defenders. And Cristiano Ronaldo’s PlayStyle is “Aerial Threat,” which means he’s very good at scoring headers. You can also use these different styles on other positions like goalkeepers, defenders and custom players that you make yourself.
Let us know in the comments what you think about this game when you decide to try it.
Table of Contents
Install FC 24 on Windows
What is EA Sports FC 24 game about?
EA Sports FC 24 is a football video game that works on your Windows 10 or Windows 11 PCs. The game allows players to experience the most realistic and immersive football simulation ever created. It features a number of new features and gameplay improvements, including a new motion capture animation system that brings hundreds of new animations to the game, signature skills for certain players that unlock particular abilities on-field, and a new system for improving and customising players in Ultimate Team.
In addition to these new features, EA Sports FC 24 also features all of the popular game modes that fans have come to expect from the series, including Career Mode, FIFA Ultimate Team, Pro Clubs, and Kick-Off.
EA Sports FC 24 Features:
- HyperMotionV:A new motion capture animation system that brings hundreds of new animations to the game, including more realistic player movement, collisions, and interactions.
- PlayStyles:Signature skills given to certain players that unlock particular abilities on-field. For example, some players may have PlayStyles that make them better at headers, free kicks, or dribbling.
- Ultimate Team Evolutions:A new system that allows players to improve and customise players from theirClub. You can take your favourite lower-rated players from any Club and level them up, as well as tweak and customise your top players by adding skill moves, changing work rates and weak foot upgrades as a few examples.
- Gameplay Improvements:A number of gameplay improvements have been made, including more realistic passing, dribbling, and shooting. There have also been changes to the refereeing system and the way that teams defend.
FC 24 Gameplay Video
FC 24 Gameplay Screenshots
FC 24 Gameplay PC Requirements
- Minimum OS: Windows 10 64-Bit or Windows 11 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2130 or AMD FX 4300 or better
- For Virtual Reality: Intel Core i5-9600k or AMD Ryzen 5 2600X or better
- RAM: 8 GB RAM or better
- HDD: 120 GB HD space or more
- Graphics:NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti or AMD RX 470 or better
- Video Memory: 4GB VRAM or better
- DirectX: Requires DirectX 12 compatible system
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible