Fitbit For Windows
Hello everyone, you can download Fitbit for Windows 10 and before you do that, I hope you are all having a great day wherever you are. I am a pretty good week so far, not that good but honestly not that bad either. Today at least the Electricity company in this country I am currently in have decided to actually keep the lights on for than just a couple of hours, smh, so I am here updating. Anyway, please read on…
Today we will feature an awesome app especially for those of you who loved to exercise and workout. Fitbit works on Windows PC & Windows phones/tablets. So no matter whatever device you want to use to track your work out activities and stats, Fitbit is probably compatible with the device. Let’s find out if that is enough for you to download and try it.
What Is Fitbit?
Fitbit allows you to live a healthier, more active life. The world’s leading app for tracking all-day activity, workouts, sleep and more. Use the app on its own to track basic activity and runs on your phone, or connect with one of Fitbit’s many activity trackers and the Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale to get a complete picture of your health—including steps, distance, calories burned, sleep, weight, and more.
- TRACK ACTIVITY: Accurately record your steps and distance with MobileTrack when you carry your phone. For all-day tracking of stats like calories burned, active minutes, and sleep, pair the app with a Fitbit tracker.
- RUN SMARTER: Enhance runs, walks and hikes by using MobileRun to track your pace, time and distance. You can also control your music, get voice cues or use your phone’s GPS to map your routes.
- RECORD WORKOUTS: Use your Fitbit tracker to track your exercise, then check the app to see your stats, their impact on your day, and how your performance is improving.
- MONITOR HEART RATE: Use a Fitbit tracker with PurePulse to analyze heart rate graphs in the app. Identify trends, manage stress and see the results of your workouts. Review resting heart rate trends to see when your fitness is improving.
- LOG FOOD FASTER: Easily log calories with our barcode scanner, calorie estimator, and expanded food database of more than 350,000 foods. See your meal history at a glance, and get nutritional insights.
- SET & MANAGE GOALS: Create weight, nutrition and exercise goals, and start a food plan to stay on track. Then get a visual picture of your progress with colorful, easy-to-read charts and graphs.
- Sync your Fitbit tracker to this app with the wireless sync USB dongle
- Daily and historical graphs of your step, calorie burn and floor climbing patterns.
- Feedback on progress against your daily and longer term goals.
- Weight, Body Fat and BMI trend graphing.
- Visualization of your nightly sleep patterns.
- See how you measure up against Fitbit friends and who is the most active.