Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Hello everyone, you can download FL Studio Mobile for Windows 11, before you do that, I hope you are all having a great week so far. I have been busy helping our sister sites grow here at Oxavi Group Inc. Anyway, please read on…
Today we will highlight an awesome app that lets you edit & make your own music & beats. It’s really awesome and if you are serious about music, I am sure you must have heard of Fruity Loops or now known as FL. This is basically like another version of the original FL, it’s more compact but just as powerful and it works great if you have a touch screen laptop or tablet. Let’s find out if FL Studio Mobile is as good as I claim it to be.
Table of Contents
Install FL Studio Mobile on Windows
What Is FL Studio Mobile
FL Studio Mobile allows you to create professional sounding music in just minutes. Perhaps you just want to lay down a percussion track and play keyboards over the top, you can do that too.
FL Studio Mobile is a touch-based music production & performance application. With a 10 pad sample-based drum machine and 5 polyphonic synth channels you get all you need need to compose, arrange, edit, mix and perform professional quality music.
FL Mobile Features:
- Sequence Drums
- Powerful piano roll for melodic work
- Flexible mixer with production & performance effects
- Two-tier piano keyboard optimized for touch
- 10 drum pads with dual-sample layering
- FX: Glitch, Flanger/Phaser, Delay, Filters, EQ, Bit-crusher & more
- Five 2-oscillator synthesizer channels
- Create basses, leads, pads or experimental sounds
- Record automation of almost any parameter.