Download Introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2019 eBook
Hello everyone, you can now download Introducing Microsoft SQL 2019 eBook and yes, it is 100% free thanks to Kellyn Gorman, Allan Hirt, Dave Noderer and a few others talented authors. We have three formats for you, you can get this eBook via PDF, ePub and Mobi.
This book is a must have for anyone who seriously wants a quick jump start to how to manage their 2019 Microsoft SQL Server, it is perfect for just about anyone, whether you are a beginner or a seasoned vet, this book will teach you something or at very least it will give you some good reminders of some things you might have forgotten. I just went through this eBook and I have already bookmarked it as my little go-to support book when needed.
What Does Introducing Microsoft SQL 2019 Cover?
Detailed guide on how to use Microsoft SQL Server 2019 to:
- Run faster transactions with enhanced high availability and performance.
- Get in-database machine learning with R and Python as well as self-service reports and dashboards through Power BI Report Server and Mobile BI.
- Run mission-critical workloads using Windows, Linux and containers on premises, in the cloud or in hybrid environments.
- Integrate, manage and analyse both relational and unstructured big data using data virtualisation and big data clusters.
- Use Microsoft SQL Server 2019 big data clusters as an analytical data lake with built-in support for Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) and Spark.
- Analyse and score large amounts of data with machine learning and processing platforms like Spark.
Introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Links
Introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2019 PDF
Introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2019 ePub
Introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Mobi
Other eBooks to read: Azure Essentials: Fundamentals of Azure, Developer’s Guide to Microsoft Azure eBook, Windows 10 Essentials Support Secrets, Introducing Windows Server 2016, & Introduction to Windows Containers.