Download Introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2019 eBook
Hello everyone, you can now download Introducing Microsoft SQL 2019 eBook and yes, it is 100% free thanks to Kellyn Gorman, Allan Hirt, Dave Noderer and a few others talented authors. We have three formats for you, you can get this eBook via PDF, ePub and Mobi.
This book is a must have for anyone who seriously wants a quick jump start to how to manage their 2019 Microsoft SQL Server, it is perfect for just about anyone, whether you are a beginner or a seasoned vet, this book will teach you something or at very least it will give you some good reminders of some things you might have forgotten. I just went through this eBook and I have already bookmarked it as my little go-to support book when needed.
What Does Introducing Microsoft SQL 2019 Cover?
Detailed guide on how to use Microsoft SQL Server 2019 to:
- Run faster transactions with enhanced high availability and performance.
- Get in-database machine learning with R and Python as well as self-service reports and dashboards through Power BI Report Server and Mobile BI.
- Run mission-critical workloads using Windows, Linux and containers on premises, in the cloud or in hybrid environments.
- Integrate, manage and analyse both relational and unstructured big data using data virtualisation and big data clusters.
- Use Microsoft SQL Server 2019 big data clusters as an analytical data lake with built-in support for Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) and Spark.
- Analyse and score large amounts of data with machine learning and processing platforms like Spark.