Download Microsoft Flight Simulator for Windows
Hello everyone, you can download Flight Simulator for Windows 11 and experience the popular flight simulation that allows you to have access to thousands of unique planes and maps thanks to its diverse community.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should definitely give this game a try on your Windows computer. I remember first playing this game many many years ago and it was amazing then and it sure is amazing now. The last time I played this game was probably around 2008 or so? So it has been a while and I can see that the graphics have improved quite a lot between now and then and the gameplay is very refreshing and fulfilling as you fly literally over a thousand different and unique planes from all around the world. I don’t think there is a game that is this realistic when it comes to piloting an airplane, this game is used all over the world to train real life pilots. By the way, you can download new planes, mods, maps, tools etc by checking out some of these following links that we recommend: MSFAddons.com, Flightsim.to, NexusMods.com. Let us know in the comments below what you think about this game if you decide to try it.
Install Microsoft Flight Simulator Game of the Year Edition on Windows
Download Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows via Steam
Download Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows via MS Store
The game is included for free if you have a PC Gamepass
What is Flight Simulator game about?
Microsoft Flight Simulator is a game you can play on your Windows PC including Windows 10 and Windows 11. The game lets you fly planes to wide-body jets including endless highly detailed and stunning aircrafts in an incredibly realistic world. You can also create your own custom flight plan and fly anywhere on the planet. Fly your plane in calm or dangerous weather conditions including heavy storms, lightning, birds and more. You can enjoy flying during the day or night as you face other realistic gameplay decisions.
- Enjoy 5 new aircraft – the Boeing F/A-18 Super Hornet, the VoloCity, the Pilatus PC-6 Porter, CubCrafters NX-Cub, Aviat Pitts Special S1S.
- Living World – Earth is vibrant and ever-changing and so is the world of Microsoft Flight Simulator which includes live traffic, real-time weather and animals.
- Earn Your Wings.
- Aircraft – Hone your pilot skills in a variety of aircraft from light planes to commercial jets with comprehensive flight models. Every aircraft includes highly detailed and accurate cockpits with realistic instrumentation.
- New Checklist System – From pro to beginner, scale your level from full manual to full assist with interactive and highlighted instrument guidance and checklist.
- Test Your Skills.
- Live Weather – The new weather engine enables users to switch on the live weather mode to experience real-time weather including accurate wind speed and direction, temperature, humidity, rain and more.
- New Day & Night Engine – experience flight at any time of day or year allowing for night VFR, visual flight rules, navigation.
- Aerodynamic Modeling – a state-of-the-art physics engine with over 1000 control surfaces per plane allows for a truly realistic experience.
- Experience 8 handcrafted airports in Germany, Switzerland and the US, an updated weather system, early access to DX12 and a dev mode replay system.
- Soar high with 6 new Discovery Flights (Helsinki, Freiburg im Breisgau, Mecca, Monument Valley, Singapore, and Mount Cook) and 14 new tutorials.
- Vivid and Detailed Landscapes – Immerse yourself in the vast and beautiful world that is our planet with over 37 thousand airports, 1.5 billion buildings, 2 trillion trees, mountains, roads, rivers and more.
Microsoft Flight Simulator Gameplay Screenshots
Microsoft Flight Simulator Gameplay Video
Microsoft Flight Simulator PC Requirements
- Minimum OS: Windows 10 64-Bit or Windows 11 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5 4th Gen or better or AMD Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- RAM: 8 GB RAM or better
- HDD: 200 GB HD space
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 770 or better AMD Radeon RX 570 or better
- Video Memory: 2 GB VRAM or better
- DirectX: Requires DirectX 11 compatible system
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible