Movie Creator for Windows
Hello everyone, you can download Movie Creator for Windows 11, before you do that, I hope you are all having a great day so far. I don’t know about you but I barely survived Monday, smh, too much going on you know? Anyway I am counting down to Friday already lol, please read on…
Today we will show you how you can setup Movie Creator on Windows 11 quickly and easily without much hassle. Let’s find out why Microsoft’s Movie Creator app is still one of the best free video editors on the market.
Install Windows Movie Creator on Windows
What Is Movie Creator?
Windows Movie Creator is a free video editing software by Videopix and it offers the ability to create and edit videos as well as to publish them on OneDrive, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Vimeo, YouTube, and Flickr.
Movie Creator Features:
- Transform everyday moments into works of art as you want. Easy to use professional editing tools. .MOV and .MP4 support now added.
- Multiple video themes which are customizable, so that user can change the text color size and font of that theme.
- Various stickers for given duration can be applied now! In videos every single sticker can be given time instance for its appearance.
- You can also provide the time instance for text and music as well.
- Stunning trimming and merging feature available. User can trim multiple parts from video and can also select another video and merge.
- Apply stunning video filters like Sepia, Mirror, Negative and more.
- You can add music as well, you can instead add multi music at custom video timeline.
- You can use trim, split, copy for further advance separation of videos which user had earlier trimmed them.
- You can apply different effect to every trimmed part at any time.
- Remove any background music from a video, as that you can apply a new music to it.