Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Hello everyone, you can download Cyberpunk 2077 for Windows 11 and experience playing the much hyped futuristic game that lets you customize your character in many different and unique ways.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you need to give this game a chance, especially for those of you who tried this game early on when it came out in 2020, it had one of the most disastrous debuts in gaming history but that is old news, the team behind the game didn’t quit and now the game is one of the best rated according the Steam reviews and when I tried it last month, I see exactly why people gave this game another chance. Thanks to the updates by the Polish game developers, CD PROJEKT RED, they continued to work on the game, fix the terrible glitches it launched with, patched it up even on consoles and now the game is stable and many users are loving it including myself. I catch myself playing it for at least a couple of hours a day, most of you know that is quiet a lot, I am more so of a sports gamer where most my time is spent playing games like NBA 2K 23, either way, I loved customizing my character and driving across the big open-world, talking to random people in the street, chased by gangs and upgrading myself with new and powerful weapons, including some new leg modifications that made me jump and run faster than my first motorcycle in the game.
If you choose to give this redeemed game a try, we would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below.
UPDATE September 2023: The game now included the Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty DLC which brings even more things to do, more cars, gear, places to visit and new villains to work with or against.
Table of Contents
Install Cyberpunk 2077 on Windows
Download Cyberpunk 2077 on Windows via Steam
What is Cyberpunk 2077 game about?
Cyberpunk 2077 is a game that works on your Windows PC and it allows you to play one of the most hyped up games in recent memory. The game is set in the lively urban city known as Night City. Cyberpunk 2077 is a thrilling, action-filled RPG where you step into the shoes of a cyberpunk mercenary caught in a desperate struggle for survival. Now improved and featuring all-new free bonus content, customize your character and fine-tune your playstyle as you take on various tasks, build your reputation, and unlock enhancements. The relationships you cultivate and the choices you make will shape the storyline and your surroundings.
Cyberpunk 2077 Features:
- Expansive open-world setting: Night City offers a vast, immersive environment with numerous districts, each boasting its unique atmosphere, architecture, and inhabitants.
- Deep character customization: Create and personalize your character, V, with a wide array of appearance options, skills, and abilities, tailoring gameplay to your preferred playstyle.
- Branching narrative: The game’s story adapts to the choices you make, leading to different outcomes and offering a high level of replayability as you explore alternate storylines.
- Diverse gameplay mechanics: Engage in a mix of combat, stealth, and hacking techniques to overcome obstacles and enemies in various missions and side quests.
- Richly detailed world: The futuristic setting of Cyberpunk 2077 is filled with intriguing characters, factions, and lore, providing a highly immersive experience for players.
Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Screenshots
Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Video
Cyberpunk PC Requirements
- Minimum OS: Windows 10 64-Bit or Windows 11 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K or AMD FX-8310 or better
- RAM: 12 GB RAM or better
- HDD: 100 GB HD space
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon RX 470 or better
- Video Memory: 4 GB VRAM or better
- DirectX: DirectX 12 or better
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
You might like a similar game known as Atomic Heart which also lets you customize your character quite a bit, and you can try The Last of Us Part 1 which like this game, unfortunately launched with some major bugs when it was ported to PC.