Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Hello everyone, you can download Street Fighter 6 for Windows 11 and experience a whole new way to play the Street Fighter franchise with a deeper and more complex game than ever before, and I am not just saying that, let me explain…
Today we will explore some reasons why we think you should definitely give this game a try on your Windows device whether that be on Windows 10, Windows 11 and whatever else that is coming after. At the original time of posting this, the game is fresh out(I got an early release), not even an hour old and I am now playing it for the first time, I am expecting some bugs here there but so far it’s running smooth and I am loving the look and feel, especially in this new mode they are calling World Tour, it’s so far my favorite because you can actually take your custom avatar and walk around the huge open-world city, train to get new techniques with new masters and get into some street fights, so far, I love it and I think some huge improvements will be coming in this mode as time goes, I am hoping you guys will love it as much as I do because I think most of these fighting games should have such mods as a default, not something we should pay extra for on a DLC etc. Anyway, as I was saying, the game comes with new options, new characters and even the old ones but with new outfits and designs including Ryu, Luke, Jamie, Sagat, Akuma, Guile, Chun-Li, Kimberly, Zangief, Dhalsim, Bison and many new ones that I don’t even know who they are but they all look great in the visuals.
Table of Contents
Install Street Fighter 6 on Windows
What is Street Fighter 6 game about?
Street Fighter 6 is a fighting action and arcade game that works on your Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC. Street Fighter 6 is a fighting game developed and published by Capcom. It is the sixth main installment in the Street Fighter series. Street Fighter 6 features a new art style, a new combat system, and a new story mode. The game will also feature a new online mode called World Tour, which will allow players to create their own custom fighter and explore a living and expanding world as the game will continue to get game updates. It also boasts over 20 fighters to choose from aside from your own customer fighter if you choose to create one. Expect more characters to be added as DLC content as time goes.
Street Fighter 6 Features:
- Three Main Game Modes: The game features three main game modes – Fighting Ground, World Tour, and Battle Hub. Each mode provides a unique gaming experience, from traditional fighting gameplay to action-adventure explorations and online interactions.
- Drive Gauge System: The main fighting gameplay revolves around the Drive Gauge, a system designed to encourage player creativity. The gauge can be used for various techniques, and players must choose which ones to prioritize.
- Multiple Super Combos: The game reintroduces the use of multiple super combos from the Street Fighter Alpha sub-series, allowing characters to execute unique moves based on their level gauge. When a player is low on health, their Level 3 super move becomes a Critical Art, which is more powerful and includes an expanded cinematic scene.
- Real-Time Commentary System: A new feature in Street Fighter 6, this system includes English and/or Japanese commentators watching the action in real-time, providing a tournament-style atmosphere. The option for color commentary is also available, with a total of eight different commentators featured.
- Control Scheme Options: Street Fighter 6 provides three control scheme options – classic, modern, and dynamic. The classic scheme maintains a six-button layout similar to previous entries, the modern scheme assigns special moves to a single button combined with a directional input, and the dynamic scheme uses a single button auto attack layout, based on the range performed.
Street Fighter 6 Gameplay Screenshots
Street Fighter 6 Gameplay Video
Street Fighter 6 PC Requirements
- Minimum OS: Windows 10 64-Bit or Windows 11 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5 7th Gen or AMD Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- RAM: 8 GB RAM or better
- HDD: 120 GB HD space
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1060 (VRAM 6GB) / Radeon RX 580 (VRAM 4GB) or better
- Video Memory: 6GB VRAM or better
- DirectX: Requires DirectX 12 compatible system
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible