Download Wallpaper Engine for Windows
Hello everyone, you can download Wallpaper Engine for Windows 11 and experience a popular software that lets you animate your own pictures to create new wallpapers for your desktop.
Today we will focus on some reasons why we think you should definitely give this popular app a try on your Windows OS. This app has been around for quite sometime and I a bit late to add it, you ask why? Well honestly, I just forgot all about it but with the addition of this app(software), I have decided to include a couple more recommended apps in the next few days so keep on the lookout for that. Anyway, what I like about Wallpaper Engine is that it is easy to learn and anyone over the age of let’s say 9 can pretty much load it up and figure out how to import/export your own wallpapers to others or keep it personal and animate your own images with a multitude of effects, some very complex depending on your knowledge on animations and effects. If you love custom wallpapers for your Windows operating system, I think this app will fill that need. Let us know in the comments what you think about it if you decide to try it.
Install Wallpaper Engine on Windows
What is Wallpaper Engine About?
Wallpaper Engine is a software that allows you to use live wallpapers on your desktop. You can animate your own images to create new wallpapers or import videos/websites and share them on the Steam and other communities world wide. Various types of animated wallpapers are supported, including 3D and 2D animations, websites, videos and even certain applications.
Wallpaper Engine Features:
- Bring your desktop wallpapers alive with real-time graphics, videos, applications or websites.
- Use animated screensavers while you are away from your computer.
- Personalize animated wallpapers with your favorite colors.
- Wallpapers will pause while playing games to save performance.
- Create your own animated wallpapers in the Wallpaper Engine Editor.
- Animate new live wallpapers from basic images or import HTML or video files for the wallpaper.
- Use the Steam Workshop to share and download wallpapers for free.
- Wallpaper Engine can be used at the same time as any other Steam game or application.
- Supported video formats: mp4, WebM, avi, m4v, mov, wmv (for local files, Workshop only allows mp4).
- Use the free Android companion app to take your favorite scene and video wallpapers on the go.
- Use interactive wallpapers that can be controlled with your mouse.
- Many aspect ratios and native resolutions supported including 16:9, 21:9, 16:10, 4:3.
- Multi monitor environments are supported.
Wallpaper Engine Screenshots
Wallpaper Engine Video
Wallpaper Engine PC Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 or Windows 11.
- Processor: 1.66 GHz Intel i5 or better.
- Memory: 1GB RAM or better.
- Graphics: HD Graphics 4000 or better.
- DirectX: Version 10.
- Storage: 512 MB available space.