Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Hello everyone, you can download Gotham Knights for Windows 11 and experience a modern open world action RPG that will remind you of games like the Batman: Arkham series, maybe.
Table of Contents
How to install Gotham Knights on Windows
In order to install this game on your Windows OS whether that be Windows 11 or Windows 10, just follow the instructions below.
- Choose where you want to download the game from:
- Once you are done downloading it, click the Gotham Knights icon on your desktop or start menu and enjoy.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should without doubt give this game a try on your Windows 10 and Windows 11 computers. Gotham Knights has just been released at the time of this post going live so I am currently playing it as we type and so far, to me, I don’t see what the negative fuss is about from all these media companies who seem like they were paid to write negative comments about this game. The main issue is that the game can only run a maximum of 30fps on Xbox X/S and Playstation 5, apparently that is a big deal? It’s really not, if they never said anything, most gamers wouldn’t even notice nor would they even care as long as the game looked good and played fine which it does. Of course I am playing on my PC which the game runs upwards starting form 60fps so I can’t complain even if I wanted to. Besides this, I like the gameplay mechanics of the game so far, you really feel like you are playing a different character each time to you change characters, and I am hoping they will add more playable characters as time goes, they shouldn’t be afraid to dive deeper into the batman series, who wouldn’t love playing as Damian Wayne in an open world game? Let us know in the comments below what you think about this game if you decide to try it.
What is Gotham Knights game about?
Gotham Knights is a game that works on your Windows PC and it lets you play as Robin, Batgirl, Red Hood and Nightwing in an open RPG world as you try to solve mysteries, beat up the bad guys while trying to upgrade your equipment and abilities along the way.
The story goes “Batman is dead. A new expansive, criminal underworld has swept the streets of Gotham City. It is now up to the Batman Family to protect Gotham, bring hope to its citizens, discipline to its cops, and fear to its criminals. From solving mysteries that connect the darkest chapters in the city’s history to defeating notorious villains in epic confrontations. Patrol Gotham’s five distinct boroughs in solo or in co-op and drop in on criminal activity wherever you find it.”
Gotham Knights Game Features:
- Gotham Knights is an action role-playing game set in an open world Gotham City.
- The game features four playable characters: Nightwing, Batgirl, Robin, and Red Hood.
- Each character has their own unique playstyle and abilities.
- Gotham Knights features a dynamic and interactive Gotham City with five distinct boroughs.
- Players encounter a variety of vehicle and pedestrian traffic, with each district in Gotham having its own mix of nightlife.
- The citizens they come across have varying opinions about the individual Knights and their vigilante activities.
Gotham Knights Gameplay Screenshots
Gotham Knights Gameplay Video
Gotham Knights PC Requirements
- Minimum OS: Windows 10 64-Bit or Windows 11 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5 9th Gen or better or AMD Ryzen 5 3600 or better
- RAM: 8 GB RAM or better
- HDD: 100 GB HD space
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti or better or AMD Radeon RX 590 or better
- Video Memory: 4 GB VRAM or better
- DirectX: Requires DirectX 12 compatible system
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
If you want some more action games based on movies, why not try RoboCop Rogue City.