Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Hello everyone, you can download Ryse: Son of Rome for Windows 11 and experience an awesome fresh action, adventure hack & slash game that is currently one of the best rated games on both Steam for the PC version and on the Microsoft store for the XBox One/X/S.
Today we will highlight some reasons why you should give Ryse: Son of Rome a try especially if you haven’t played a game like this before or in a long time. It’s a very, and I mean very underrated action-adventure hack and slash game that came out in 2013 and it has only started to get the fair attention it should have gotten almost a decade ago. I randomly stumbled on this video on YouTube that basically blew my mind. The game seemed fun and I have to try it right away. The graphics are honestly some of the best you will ever see, they pushed the limit way back then and you can argue only a few games look better, that is impressive no matter how you look at it. Of Course this game was developed by Crytek, hence the beautiful graphics.
I have only started playing it today thanks to myXBox Game Pass Ultimateand so far I have put in about 4 hours so I can’t say too much about it except that I like it so far! The weapons, the sound, the character voices are just right. Go ahead and check the screenshots and video demo below as well before you buy it. Let us know what you think in the comments below once you decide to download it.
Table of Contents
Install Ryse: Son of Rome on Windows
What is Ryse: Son of Rome?
Ryse: Son of Rome is an immersive action-adventure story of struggle, brutality and heroism. It follows a fearless Roman soldier named Marius Titus who joins the army to avenge the slaying of his family and emerges as a hero who must fight to save the Roman Empire.
Ryse: Son of Rome presents a cinematic re-creation of the Roman Empire, its people, conflicts and landscapes in breathtaking detail and brings the brutality and intensity of Roman warfare to life in visceral detail.
Ryse: Son of Rome Game Features
Taking full advantage of the PC
- 4K gaming is another leap in graphics quality for PC gamers and Ryse is the perfect showcase for what’s now possible in high-end PC games. “Ryse: Son of Rome” leverages the power of Crytek’s CRYENGINE and the latest High-End PC gaming technology to present conflict in the Roman Empire like you’ve never seen it before.
Next-generation cinematic immersion
- Marius’ tale of revenge comes to life through new advancements in performance capture, allowing players to interact with believably realistic characters
Brutally intense combat
- Ryse: Son of Rome delivers a visceral, brutally realistic combat experience with epic-scale battles. Relive the ruthless history of ancient Rome as you engage in raw close-quarters combat against the barbarian hordes.
Cooperative gladiatorial combat in the Colosseum
- Colosseum Mode, plunges you into the Arena to fight alongside a friend against an ever-changing array of enemies and challenges, to the roar of thousands of spectators.
A dynamic battlefield
- Colosseum Mode includes 26 multiplayer maps, with tile sets ranging from British camps to Roman villas and Egyptian deserts.
Forge your own Legend
- You decide your destiny, customizing your gladiator through gold and Valor (XP) with new armor, weapons, shields, and consumables to win the crowd and survive in the arena.
Ryse: Son of Rome Gameplay Screenshot
Ryse: Son of Rome Gameplay Video
Ryse: Son of Rome Game PC Requirements
- Minimum OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual core with HyperThreading technology or quad core CPU (4+ logical processors)
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 graphics card with 1 GB video RAM
- Storage: 26 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible