UsbFix for PC
Hello everyone, you can download UsbFix for Windows, before you do that, how are you all doing today? I hope you are all having a great week so far, my week has been just great. I went out to the new coffee shop down the street from where I live and I am in love with the place already, great food, great people and just a nice place to go if you want to sit down and chill or relax with yourself or friends. Anyway, please read on…
Today we will promote an awesome and much needed app that a lot of my friends and many of you reading should honestly check out. If you are like me and you sometimes have to borrow your friends USB flash drive or external hard drive and plug it into your computer, this Windows 10 app known as UsbFix is a must have. It allows you to quickly scan any device that is connected to your USB ports including camera’s and smart phones. Let’s find out what else UsbFix it can do for you.
Install UsbFix For Windows
What Is UsbFix?
UsbFix is a free, malware removal tool that helps you to detect and remove infected USB memory sticks or any other USB removable devices such as external HDD (Hard Drive), phones, smartphones, digital cameras or anything else that connects to your computer or laptop via the USB port. The main advantages of using this utility are the excellent support and features (see below) that will help you to deal with infected USB devices. Famous malware (virus) threats such as Conficker have the ability to spread using removable devices by making their own DLL and autorun.inf files that will help them to infect any device that offers USB connectivity.
Therefore, it doesn’t matter if you reinstall your operating system – if your antivirus doesn’t recognize the virus on the infected USB device, once you plug-in the USB – you will get the virus.
- Excellent support offered directly from the software interface – post your issues on the forum
- It can detect and remove infections found on your removable devices
- Repairs the damaged files such as registry, hidden files, task manager, etc.
- Backup support: it will backup your files and folders.
- Regularly, updated database with latest infections that spreads via removable devices
- Vaccination option prevents future infections by creating a new autorun.inf files on removable drives
- Offers protection for all USB peripherals (pen drives, external hard disks, smartphones, memory cards, etc.)
- Detects and removes most common threats: VBS viruses, worms, trojans, keyloggers, other malware infections
- Opens a log file (txt) automatically after each scan or action.