Upgrade To Windows 10
Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? I hope you are all having a great Tuesday afternoon thus far. My Tuesday has been crap to be honest but I will save that story for another day lol, anyway read on…
Today we will tell you how to easily upgrade your Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 for free. Yes, you read that right, for free and it’s 100% legal. Matter of fact, Microsoft themselves are offering the free upgrade as long as you have a genuine copy of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1.
How To Upgrade To Windows 10 Free
- To reserve your free upgrade, click on the Windows 10 icon located in the lower right side of the system tray.
- Don’t see the Windows 10 icon? First, try running Windows Update and install any available required and recommended updates for your existing Windows 7 or Windows 8 PC.
- Right bottom corner of the desktop with a circle around the Windows icon Once in the Get Windows 10 app, click “Reserve your free upgrade” in the app window.
- Enter your email if you want confirmation of this reservation.
- We’ll download Windows 10 to your device and notify you when it’s ready. You can cancel your reservation at any time.
After you have reserved, you are in the queue for your upgrade. Watch for your notification from the Get Windows 10 app to arrive in the coming days or weeks. At that point, you can upgrade immediately or pick a time that works for you. After you’ve upgraded, you have Windows 10 for free on that device.
If you want more information about upgrading to Windows 10, visit the official web site for Windows 10 upgrades.
Check out Windows 10 Screenshots To See What Windows 10 Looks Like!
Quick Links: What Is Windows Server 2016? | What Is Microsoft Edge? | What Is HoloLens? | What Is A Surface Hub? | What Is A Surface Pro? | Download Surface User Manuals | What Is A Surface Tablet? | BLU Windows 10 Phone | Download Canadian Girl Wallpaper | Download Batman Wallpapers | Download Superman Wallpapers | Download Cute Dog Wallpapers | Download Mexican Girl | Download Australian Girl Wallpapers
Today’s Popular Microsoft Article: What Is Windows 10?